Here is a nice video to give you a boost in your empowerment. Click the full screen in the lower right for the full effect.
Empower Yourself Now.
Whether you want to generate abundance, find a better relationship, start a new business, get a better job or simply take charge of your life and change it for the better, we’re here for you.
No one is going to do this for you. It’s up to you to take the first step.
But don’t worry. We can help you in a variety of ways.
Our mission statement: We empower people to empower themselves.
Do you believe you can change your life for the better? We do, and we can show you how.
Surely you’ve asked yourself some of these hard questions: What can I do to empower myself? How can I have a better life? How can I step into the flow of abundance?
We believe that women’s empowerment and men’s empowerment involve the same principles, so our site is geared toward helping everyone.
Our information is unique and thoroughly tested over several years to provide proven results.
In addition to our popular self empowerment guide, we have many self-help resources here. Take a moment to explore. We also offer self-help audio books and self improvement guides to help you. We want to help you get your life on track however we can.
Our self-help book is what we take the most pride in. Over twenty five years of research went into designing it, so it’s really different from what others offer. It’s based on inescapable truths and tested methods.
And besides all that, the FREE information on the site alone is worth your time. Imagine how much more value you’ll find when you purchase one of our reasonably price guides.
So take a look around.
Here is a look at some of the information from the guide. Enjoy!
Let's start with the levels of empowerment.
There are essentially four levels of empowerment.
· Physical Empowerment
· Emotional Empowerment
· Mental Empowerment
· Spiritual Empowerment
I have included a fifth level. Financial Empowerment. I feel that financial empowerment is a combination of several of the others and want to give people additional tools to help achieve it for their own help and to help their family.
Let’s take a look at the aspects of physical empowerment. Your life, your health, your physical environment. All of the physical things around you both living and nonliving.
How are you going to get what is out of balance into balance?
First off what do you want to change? Your weight perhaps? The way you look?
Of course there is diet and exercise. What about balancing acid and base? How about conscious and unconscious eating?
When you learn more about how to be aware and how to be more observant, then when you ask yourself "How can I change the way I look and feel?" You will have a system to help make some changes.
I was at a friend’s house recently. One person came in, sat down and proceeded to finish off half a bowl of potato chips. I tried to stop her by calling her name a couple times in an attempt to wake her.
She stopped with eyes wide open and she woke up to what she was doing to herself. She was as shocked at what she was doing as she was that someone was calling her name.
People walk around in a state of sleep. They do things like a robot on automatic pilot. After a while they look in the mirror and say "Oh my gosh, what happened?" It’s time to wake up before it becomes too late to really live.
What does your life feel like? What factors are preventing you from getting out of that chair and into a different state of being?
The first thing you have to look at is, do you have control over your emotions or do they have control over you. Achieving the balance is the key. Even if you have no emotions, it means that you are way out of balance. How can you generate happiness? How do you remove the barriers to having a happier more balanced life? When you say, "I want to be happy", what does that mean? How can your world give you something unless you define it?
Think about all the things you wish to change about your life. How do you neutralize the bad things? How can you draw in more of the positive "life force increasing" events and things into your life? How can I achieve peace of mind?
Emotions flow, thoughts flow, your life flows. When we learn how to adjust the flow we can use what is a natural process to enhance our lives and the lives of many others.
Stress puts a negative effect on our bodies. Once we learn how to eliminate stress at the source then we have more energy for our own health. There are many resources for stress management. I am going to give you one for preemptive stress elimination. You can remove stress at its source by taking some action towards eliminating the factors that cause stress.
Feed your body feed your head. Let's take an honest look at is what you are allowing to go into your head. If you eat bad food you will have a bad body. If you feed your head with bad images, bad words, and bad thoughts you will get a bad head. Sounds simple enough?
Would you like to know a little more about the power you have over your thoughts and body?
Try this on for size.
Here is an experiment.
1. Close your eyes
2. Visualize biting into a lemon.
3. Remember the sour taste and texture.
4. Count to 10 while thinking about the lemon.
5. Is your mouth watering?
Now think about this for a second. Is there really the bite of a lemon in your mouth? Did your body react though? Of course it did. Look at the command you have over your body just by thinking.
What are the bad thoughts and images doing to you?
In the Self Empowerment Guide, there are several easy to use techniques to counter the constant bombardment of thoughts and images that continue to give you dis-ease. Do you like the discomfort that these thoughts and situations give you?
I didn’t think so.
Your thoughts can either help you or hurt you. You can learn to change your thoughts and change your life for the better.
Would you like to align your life with the positive things just outside your current reach?
Here is a reminder of things about you.
You are an infinite being who decided came down to this place and this body to endure the hardships and enjoyable times. Why did you do this? You might ask. It is so you can evolve as a soul and by evolving as a soul, connected to all of the rest of us, we are all evolving.
There are the things we evolve from and the things we don't evolve from. When we have examples of hardship around us it is our choice to decide what we do with them and how we grow from them. It is also our choice to move those experiences away from us as well. Even when we complain about how hard things are, we are given an opportunity to evolve from them. There is always free will as well as choice even when we feel or have forgotten that we truly have it. There is even the choice to remember that you have free will.
Take a look around you at the people around you. Who are your friends, confidants,your mentors and your students?
Why are they here?
They are here to assist you in your growth and evolution. Deep inside they understand this and willingly participate in helping you create the situations you need for the maximum amount of growth that you can handle.
Whether you chose to see this or not is very truly up to you. Not seeing or not believing a thing is there is your choice as well. The sooner you come to the realization that we are all creators of our world and co-creators of “our” world it will be easier to understand that putting effort into evolving will help not only ourselves but all of us. All of us have been given the gift of free will. Making an effort to improving our lives and the lives of others is a wonderful choice to act upon.
If you truly feel it is not worth the effort, how about doing it because you are going to help that little girl on the swing set? What about that little boy playing in the sand box? How about the friend or family member who just needs a push in the right direction. That animal who is wondering where its next meal might come from. Empowering yourself and working on your evolution sends a rippling effect to all of us. You are worth it and so are we.
We are all truly courageous individuals to take on this evolution on behalf of all of us.
This is a beautiful thing.
Authors note: I wrote the above when my daughters asked me why we are here. There are a lot of times we don't understand what our life’s purpose is or why we are living. With some effort we can find our own answers to these questions and start living self empowered lives. Thank you. - Jase Peck
Financial Self Empowerment
In the Self Empowerment Guide we have a section dedicated to generating abundance. We want you to learn how to attract money and abundance into your life. The author has taught how to attract abundance classes for over 15 years. In his abundance class he gives an offer if you do not double the money you invested in the class within a week he will refund double the cost of the class to you. To this date there have been no takers. When you understand that with a few changes it is easy to get abundance to flow to you.
If you have ever felt bad about receiving money, or are perpetually without cash to purchase something, or in a bad financial situation, then you need to invest in the guide.
There are several techniques to help you undo the programming and
change the mindset that keeps you from generating
People speak of the law of attraction. You attract to you what you most think about. This law is actually a very old piece of wisdom. It has been around long before movies or books like The Secret.
In the self empowerment guide we help you to understand the sources of programming and help you to change the way you have allowed yourself to think. You do the discovery and you do the work. You also get the results.
The information works. Engaging it gives you the proof.
We have a save money guide along with the financial empowerment section of the guide. There are over a hundred and ten ways to save money alone in that part of the Self Empowerment Guide. Everyone can benefit by saving money these days. Not everyone is aware of places to save some extra money.
All of us need to be focusing on getting financially empowered. Cutting your costs and purchasing things that have value are two important lessons for us right now.
I have added the first ten of the more than one hundred ways to save guide here. Please use some of the ways to save right now.
Right now people need ways to save money. Save money out of preparation, not out of fear.
The phrase save it for a rainy day was used to remind people that it’s good to have a little extra when you cannot work outside.
There is a lot of programming that people allow themselves to be a part of. If you allow yourself to be programmed you will be disempowered. It’s time to change the programming to believing in yourself and what you can do.
Here is a gift to help you to save enough money right now so that
you can invest it in something that can help you. I know several
people who only used the ten we have listed here to save themselves
a couple hundred dollars in just two weeks.
This is part of my gift to you for coming to my website. Please share this website with everyone you know.
If we can work together and empower each other we can truly make a change in this world.
Here are ten ways to help you financially right now.
1. Turn off those lights. No I am not saying live in the darkness. (Actually I hope to get you out of the darkness) Just shut off the lights in the other rooms. Unplug devices that you are not using. Most household devices draw a small amount of electricity even when they are powered off. Laptop power packs and even the monitor you are using are examples. If there is a light on it, then it is drawing current from the electric company and money from your wallet. At the end of the month you captured a few dollars as a gift to yourself for making the effort.
2. Go on a diet. I have a friend who was reading on a snack box about how much is one portion. She counted out seventeen cheese nips, put them in a bowl and that was her snack for the night. At the time I couldn’t help laughing as I finished my box. The next night she had a bowl of cheese nips while I sat hungry contemplating a drive to the store. (More money) She even lost 5 pounds from eating only one portion at a time.
3. Empty the glove box. If you drive, spending gas money carting around objects is pretty silly. I used to let my kids leave a ton of toys in the car to keep them occupied. One day I looked in the back seat and saw that I was the chauffer for passengers who were literally along for the ride. When next I looked I saw a bunch of things in the trunk I had forgotten too. Instead of hauling everything up and down hills and in and out of stop and go traffic. I put the kid’s toys in a backpack (a bag or box will do just as well) the other items in the house. In the end I think I saved a mile per every four or five gallons. I was quite literally paying to taxi around objects.
4. Buy bigger now, save bigger later. No I am not saying buy that new car you always wanted. Although if you really focus your efforts you will most likely be able to save and generate enough money to do so. I am saying there are some lower cost food places like Aldi's, even Wal-Mart has some discounted food items. Next take a look at the price per ounce. Very often the item that is 32 ounces is 5 cents per ounce and the item that is 16 ounces is 7 cents per ounce. Do the math you are saving 2 cents per ounce or 64 cents for the bigger item. Here is an example. What does a bottle of water cost these days? How about 16 ounces for about a dollar and a half? If you buy 8 bottles of water you spend 12 dollars for one gallon of water. Amazing right? Yes and you thought gas was high.
5. Entertain yourself for free. Yes there are dozens of free events. Free concerts, DVD night with family and friends, a walk in the park, a trip to the library. Take a friend they probably need to become empowered too. Reward yourself with beauty not food. If you had a good day at work, take a walk, if you had a bad day at work, take a walk. If you take a friend the conversation is free. If you are alone and are talking to yourself, people might look at you funny. Borrow videos from friends, share yours as well. One free event a month will net you twenty to fifty dollars of savings.
6. If you don’t use it then lose it. Take some of those old books to the used book dealer, sell them on eBay or give them away to friends. (A book exchange) My mother used to have a bunch of books in a room. For a long time I thought she just moved them around. I found out later she was sharing them with friends and her friends were sharing with her. Take those old clothes and drop them off at the goodwill store. If you have been on a diet by using the infomation above then instead of an abundance of weight, you now have an abundance of clothes.
7. If you don’t need it, leave it. Do you really need that new issue of the latest sports magazine? The bran new dress? The latest designer fashion? If you need a suit for an interview then please do what you need to, but when you leave it at the store you leave money in your pocket.
8. If you can make it then create it. The time to do so that is. Take the time to do some simple crafts with your kids. Help them make games. Draw on the sidewalk with a rock and things like that. Start a garden. Buy some seeds with a friend and share them. I have a garden every year. After the initial planting I always have left over seeds I share with my neighbor. One tomato seed can give you dozens of tomatoes. Plant good seeds in your life.
9. Fix it or Pitch it. If the button fell off, sew a new one on. If someone else can sew it for you then barter something that you can do. Take the old clothes put them in a box to use when you are outside in the garden or just sitting watching television with your one portion of cheese nips. If you cannot fix it then why heat it with your furnace? Why spend gas on it by carrying it in your car?
10. Look around, save around. Take a look around your house or life. Is a neighbor taking too much of your time complaining about their has-been exes? Do you keep buying batteries when you can go get rechargeable ones that in the end last longer and save being in a landfill? Learn to let go of the things you no longer need and extend the things you do.
11. Of course there is an eleven. Wait three months before purchasing seasonal things. Buy that windbreaker in the winter as well as some of the short sleeve shirts. Savings 50%. Buy next year’s winter jacket at the end of the winter season. I usually buy my camping supplies in July. I bought a four wheel drive vehicle in March and saved $6500 from the same vehicle I priced just 30 days before.
12. Here is a great trick. When you save some money on something, take it as cash and put it into a piggy bank or some storage. This way you will physically see the result of your efforts. Think of ways to invest this new cash into things that can make more money for you. A garden? Maybe invest it in a type of account that will gain you some interest.
Every time you save money on something, take the cash or coins and put them somewhere. Try it! It is pretty fun to do and see. One of our empowered friends funded a week long vacation at the beach from the money she saved and stored. When she was down at the beach they laughed because they saved some money by going to the grocery store for food and put the money they saved from the restaurant in storage for next year’s vacation.
In the self empowerment guide there are over 100 more ways to save money. Everyone wants value for their money. Imagine saying to people that you purchaced a guide that saved you dozens of times more that you paid for it.
It is your right to have a happy abundant life. We want that for you as well.
Do you believe that a book can change your life? I don’t want to be accused of overselling, but this is a life-changing guide that really can make a huge difference in your life.
More than 20 years of research and the techniques of dozens of self-empowered people are compiled in this all-inclusive guide. Jase has been teaching classes, inspiring groups and strengthening organizations most of his life. His most sincere wish is to see people lead the kind of satisfying, fully empowered life that he knows is possible for everyone.
Jase has hundreds of success stories from people who have attended his classes, and he tells many of these stories in this book and his other published works.
Simply put, this guide teaches you a system -- one that you can implement in your daily life -- to achieve great empowerment, abundance, success and satisfaction with your life. If you follow the steps and apply these techniques, you’ll be more than pleased with the results. In fact, you’ll be amazed. For a (todays economy) price of 14.95 this ebook will help change your life.
A positive attitude goes a long way, but when you combine a positive outlook with a system of both subtle and dramatic shifts in your approach to life, success will be waiting for you around the next turn.
We all want more success and satisfaction, and this guide is your ticket to the better life you deserve.